Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm going stamping!!!

I found a group up here in Northern Illinois through the meet up thing. It's primarily scrapbookers, but there is at least one other stamper that I've had contact with through Splitcoast. Isn't the internet wonderful?? Anyway tonight I'm going to a crop/stamp at this ladies house. I'm hoping it'll be fun and I'll meet some others in the area.

I'll scan some more cards over the weekend if I have time. This is the first weekend in a few that we haven't had unpacking, places to go, or something else to do. We might not do much of anything. We ran errands this morning. Got new, Illinois cell phone numbers and bought Steven a new computer for his graduation gift. He's probably not going to be going to college, at least not on a full time basis, so figure this is in place of tuition.

Oh well guess I should go spend time with the husband before I leave for several hours!

1 comment:

shannon said...

Hi Toni, glad we'll still be able to keep in touch with you now that you are blogging! We sure do miss you at stamp club! Have fun stamping tonight! :)