Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Minimal progress

Well it's been a few days, but minimal progress on the stamp room. We spent all weekend working outside on the yard and trying to make some headway in the garage. It's pretty much as good as it's going to get. The garage is Ed's responsibility from now on!!

I spent most of yesterday working on my stamp room. I pulled boxes and totes out to to the living room to give me room to move the shelving and cabinets around in the room. I got alll of that where I wanted it, and started unpacking boxes. It's a slow process since I'm sorting and pitching as I go. I have a number of years worth of craft accumulations to go through. I FreeCycled 3 boxes of material left over from my quilting phase. I also had 2 boxes of misc. crafting things. All went to one lady who worked in a nursing home, so at least my shopping addiction benefits someone!!

Of course in all of the moving and lifting of boxes yesterday I've pulled my back out. It hurts to move, so I've taken today off. I spent a couple hours on the couch going through the various cooking magazines I've managed to acquire pulling out recipes I may use. I have a tote or two of stamping magazines too, but need to get through the cooking ones first since they're sitting in my dining room.

This is all why I HATE moving. And to think we'll do it again in 6 years. YUCK.

No comments: