Monday, August 4, 2008

Forgot to post Sunday's cards.




DUH, I was in such a hurry to get them done and posted on the Creative Escapes challenge page, that I forgot to post them here. My sister & family and mom came over for supper, that I was in a hurry to be done stamping. Isn't that terrible?
The first one is for a challenge that was black and white. I used my new black pallette ink pad to stamp the photo stamp on glossy paper. Wow, it really makes a nice crisp image.
The second one was for a challenge using a page map again. I'm not sure I like doing those. Anyway the stamps are from the Angel Company and they were part of my new ones I just got with my starter kit. The paper was something I had in a drawer. You know how that goes. At least I'm using it up.
Congratulations to my friend Barb Foster. She's a friend from Kansas and also my new TAC upline. She just emailed that she's been asked to submit designs to the Angel Company to make stamps from. That's an honor indeed. Her blog is linked to the left, Foster House Design. Congrats again Barb.




4 comments:

Barb said...

That's not true, Toni! I supposed to make CARDS from the new stamps they give me!! :)

Barb said...

Love your cards, by the way! Totally diggin' the black and white one!

Toni said...

Oops, thought that was what you had said. That's what I get for multitasking while on the computer. Still congrats are due since they personally asked you to make cards. I bet you could design stamps too!

Barb said...

I don't know about that! I'll leave that to the pros!!!