Thursday, August 28, 2008

Halloween card


I haven't had much time for stamping, what with work starting up. I wish I could find someone to let me stay home and stamp all day and pay me for it! Barb have you ever gotten that "kept woman" thing figured out?

Anyway this is a card I made a couple weeks ago when my friend, Rachael, and I stamped up here. It doesn't have any stamping on it. I actually copied it from one Rachael did. It's the cuttlebug folder of the spider web, just done on white paper. I think it's pretty just like that.

September is sort of full with lots of fun things. The first Saturday we're heading to Champaign for Kayleigh's birthday party. Then next weekend I'm going to Rachael's and we're stamping all day on Saturday, starting Christmas cards. Then 3rd weekend she's coming up here and we're going to Bridgette's (Creative Escapes) for a crop/stamping evening and on Saturday we're going to St. Charles for a convention. The last weekend isn't stamping, but we're going to see Bill Engvell at the University for Steven's birthday.

But the fun doesn't stop in September. First Saturday in October I'm going to an all day Stampscapes class at Peddler's Den in Sommanauk. Third weekend in October Rachael and I are going to a retreat! That's what we're calling it anyway. It starts at 5 on Friday and ends at 3 on Sunday. A whole weekend of stamping. It's at a church camp in central Illinois. All meals provided by the camp and the entire weekend is only $125. I'm looking forward to it! So my fall is looking pretty exciting!

No comments: