Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Look what I made!!



I got this cut out from Archivers a couple years ago for like $2. When I was unpacking stuff last month I put all of these type things together to motivate me to work on the. So I did this one today and I have 2 more that say smile. I'm working on those too.

I covered this with some light green paper and edged it with brown chalk ink. I think stamped some swirls with tan chalk ink and then used a solid butterfly with rust chalk ink, and black chalk ink with a solid dragonfly. It's hard to tell too much detail from the picture since I had to stand back far enough to get the whole thing in the picture. There is ribbon tied in various places and some dragonfly brads and a charm on there too. The dot on the i is a flower. I'm going to hang it on my living room wall next to some pictures of the kids.

Tomorrow I'm off with my friend to take a class so probably won't be back on here until Monday of next week. She's here all weekend. Bye!

3 comments:

shannon said...

This is great! A nice gift idea, too!

Barb said...

I love this! Great work, Toni!!

Angela K said...

Great project!!