Friday, August 1, 2008

Yahoo time to stamp!!




I actually got time today to sit down and stamp. I haven't been in my room all week except to cut out all my new Angel Company stamps. I got like 14 new sets when I signed up with them. Today I've been doing an online stamp/scrap thing through Creative Escape (see the link on the left). I've made two different cards and may actually try one of the scrapbooking ones after supper. The challenges sometimes make me step outside my comfort zone. These weren't too hard. She said she was going to make the Friday ones easy since most people would be at work. I'll probably have less time tomorrow and Sunday! The first one was a summer theme and the black and gray one was a page map card. Of course mine has to be slightly different. The page map had the ribbon along the bottom with the card turned the other direction.
Hopefully more tomorrow!




1 comment:

Barb said...

These are great, Toni!! Hopefully I'll get some stamping time in this weekend... so far, none!