Wednesday, July 2, 2008

All about me!

I saw this on someone else's blog and copied it to mine since it looked like fun. (http://playinwithpaper.blogspot.com/) Plus the fact that I don't have anything else to post!!


1.WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE ? A friend of my grandpa's.
2.WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last Friday, when discussing some parenting issues with my husband
3.DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? If I write neatly
4.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Blech, but can eat deli turkey
5.DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 3.
6.IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I hope so since I have so many rubber stamps.
7.DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT? Hardly at all...NOT
8.DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?Nope had them out as a kid.
9.WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? If I live to be about 85, I'd do that and jump out of a plane.
10.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Oatmeal if I have to.
11.DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope.
12.DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Not physically, but I think emotinally I am.
13.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Butter Pecan
14.WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their smiles
15.RED OR PINK? not really either, but red more than pink
16.WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF?My weight
17.WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My patients at the rehab center I worked at in Kansas.
18.WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue jean shorts and white tennis shoes.
19.WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? popcorn at the movies
20.WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? music from the blog I pulled this off of.
21.IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? some shade of green.
22.FAVORITE SMELLS? freshly bathed babies, laundry dried on the line, baking cookies 23.WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Some guy from a state agency we're trying to get to help Steven find a job.
24.FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football or basketball
25.HAIR COLOR? Grey:(
26.EYE COLOR? Hazel
27.DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? NO
28.FAVORITE FOOD? Chocolate Chip Cookies
29.SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Definitely happy endings.
30.LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Just got home from seeing Hancock with Will Smith-not one of his better movies
31.WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? purple
32.SUMMER OR WINTER? Neither, I like spring or fall
33.HUGS OR KISSES? depends upon whom they're from.
34.FAVORITE DESSERT? Cookies or carrot cake
5.WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I'm still trying to get through the boxes of magazines I'm pulling pages out of.
36.WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? It's a Blues Clues notepad/mousepad I got on clearance somewhere.
37.WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V . LAST NIGHT? A few minutes of America's Got Talent
38.FAVORITE SOUND? Children giggling
39.ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
40.WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Either Florida or TExas
41.DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Not really
.42.WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Camp Pendleton Marine Base, Oceanside, CA.

2 comments:

Barb said...

I don't untie my shoes when I take them off either... why don't I... I just have to untie them to put them back on...

sorry... took off with the random thought!

Toni said...

Barb you are too funny!! Maybe, at least in my case, it's easier to untie them when they're up at my chest level than having to bend over to untie them!!