Sunday, July 13, 2008

Cuttlebugged Card

This is another one I made last weekend when stamping with my friends in Champaign. It's the cuttlebug seashell folder. I wasn't quite sure what to do with it. I embossed it and then used chalks to highlight the shell portion. I then stamped the saying on a piece of vellum and wrapped it around. Not the most original, but something quick and easy.

Today I spent the day outside with my sister and 9 year old nephew. Steven, my son, and I went with them to a little zoo in Aurora. Can't say we were overly impressed with the zoo, very small, few animals, and very run down, but they had a nice tram ride around their lake and the park was very nice. It helped that the weather was sunny, but only about 80. Beautiful day.

We're off in a bit to my sister's for supper. My niece and the baby are here from Tennessee. My niece had gallbladder surgery on Friday and isn't suppose to do any lifting, so my BIL brought her up here for a week. I'm thinking I may get to do some babysitting for my grandniece this week. She's not quite 3 months old. Maybe I'll even get a good picture taken of here and post.

Hope you're all having a good weekend.

1 comment:

Barb said...

simple is good!!