Monday, July 21, 2008

I'm home...


from Champaign. My friend Rachael and I spent Saturday shopping and Sunday sort of stamping and more shopping. Our stamping consisted of stamping some new images and trying out various coloring techniques. Nothing really to show for it until I get them put together into cards.

So instead of a card, I'll show yuo the storm that rolled in this morning. This is actually taken of the grain elevators in Sadorus, IL. Steven and I were on our way into Champaign to have breakfast with Rachael. I stopped at the stop sign and took the picture out of the window. Looks pretty fierce doesn't it? There was a some heavy rain and winds, but only lasted about a half hour. On our way home, we stopped at a craft mall just north of Bloomington and all their outside stuff was blown to smithereens. She said the power had been off too. So Champaign got lucky this morning.

Don't know how much stamping I'll get to this week. Ed's coming home on Wednesday from his 2 week school in Oklahoma City and then at the end of the month we move my mother up here from Springfield. So we'll be busy!

1 comment:

Barb said...

I hope the storm that hit northern missouri tonight misses you!!