Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Northwoods stamps

This is one of my newest Northwoods stamps. I purchased it from the Cottage Stamper in St. Charles. I'm taking a class next month on watercoloring with the Northwoods stamps. This one I stamped with black permanent ink and colored using the gamsol technique. Layered on black glossy paper after using a fiskars edging punch along the bottom. I finally learned how to line that up to use it correctly.


I love the Northwoods line of stamps so have been purchasing more of those. Now if they'd only unmount them I'd be happy and buy even more!! I'm running out of room for mounted stamps.

Tomorrow I'm going to help out at a stamping garage sale that I included some of my castoffs in. I'm hoping most of it sells so I don't have to haul it back home again. I priced things very low, so keep your fingers crossed that it sells.

No comments: