Wednesday, July 16, 2008

BEE HAPPY


I stamped this image with my friend Marjorie's stamp when I stamped in Pesotum a couple weeks ago. I normally stamp things and then they end up getting tossed, but I thought this was a cute stamp. I colored with markers, then added glitter on the wings, yellow flock on the bellies, and black brads on the antenas. I don't know who makes the stamp, but she said she got it at Hobby Lobby, so next time they have stamps 1/2 price I'll be looking at mine for it. The "bee happy" part was just using a $1 alphabet set from michaels.

I went to a class last night at the Cottage Stamper in St. Charles. It was making a mosaic box using paper scraps and crystal effects. I'm not done with it, but when it is I'll take a picture of it. It's given me ideas for Christmas presents. It's never to early to start thinking Christmas. Speaking of that I'm going to another class tonight here in DeKalb for making 20 Christmas cards. I'll post some of those tomorrow.

2 comments:

shannon said...

What a cute little bee! And, a really cute card, too! Sounds like you are keeping very busy these days.

Barb said...

It IS cute!!