Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm officially in Illinois


I got my Illinois license plates this week and even managed to put them on all by myself. I've never done that before! What do you think of them?


Another driving bit of news. Steven finally went today and took the test for his Illinois learner's permit and passed on the second try. After the first attempt they said oh, they had head phones that he could wear and hear it too! Plus it blocked out all the noise in the place and he passed it the second time around. Pretty good since we've also been weaning off his ADD meds and he didn't have any today. So he goes in about 4 weeks for a driving evaluation to see what modifications we need to make to a vehicle. Hopefully not many!


No stamping going on here the rest of the week. Ed got back yesterday from his 2 week school in Oklahoma City, so I've had to pay attention to him! We're going tomorrow to help my mother move up here to DeKalb so the weekend will be busy too.


Hope the rest of you are getting some stamping done.

1 comment:

Barb said...

I haven't been getting any done either. I was supposed to go to a little stampfest at another demo's house, but I have to work tomorrow! Crap! I'm headed off to my room shortly, though, so hopefully I can get something done!