Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Birthday Invitations


I've been busy working on birthday invitations for my MIL's 70th birthday open house. It's next month and we didn't decide until the last minute to do this so have had to work quickly. I'm not keen on making 50 identical cards, so can't say it's been my favorite project. Though better than the 150 wedding invites for my son's wedding a few years ago.


I kept them pretty simple. Used Almost Ameyst paper from SU and the Paisley background stamp with Rose Romance ink for the background. (I'm trying to use up papers that I have a bunch of and didn't have to go buy new) The numbers were stamped with some big foam stamps I have and cut out, then popped up on the front. The tag is also from a SU set. All I've got left to do is address the envelopes and they're good to go.


Tomorrow I'll post some of the cards I made over the weekend stamping with my friend in Champaign. I'm going to another stamp day in DeKalb on Friday.


1 comment:

Barb said...

looks great, Toni... lately i've been on a very 'keep it simple' card design kick. we'll see how well it goes over at my stamp club tonight & tomorrow!