Friday, July 18, 2008

More garage sale goodies

I made out again this morning at a garage sale. It was a lady that sold SU sets. I didn't ask if they were retiring sets or not, but got some great deals. Even had to get on my cell phone and call Rachael in Champaign and describe sets to here to see if she wanted any. I think I bought 5 total-all except one hadn't even been mounted. The most expensive one was $10, catalog price of $20. I had Rachael on the phone with the catalog looking them up! She's taking 3 sets and I'm keeping 2. I also found all 6 of the current "in" colors ink pads for $1 each. Also got a roll of navy ribbon for $2 and a set of the small twinkling H2O's for $3. I just sent an order off to my SU demo, Patti, to buy reinkers before the cut off date! Yippee.

No stamping today as I'm getting ready to go down to Rachael's for the weekend. There is a big sale at Daisy Lane in Mattoon. It's a scrap/stamp huge store. It's a "the boss has gone to CHA" clearance sale. Good for us, bad for the checkbook.

Oh well see you all next week.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Good grief, woman! You DID get some great deals [visualize jealous pout here]. I am hoping to get a little shopping done tomorrow or Sunday (hello... I can't just keep wasting my Archiver's coupons!!).